Web site design, Search Engine Optimization, Photography and marketing.
Web site design which includes Search Engine Optimisation, Photography and Internet Marketing, should all work together to showcase your products and service and provide bankable leads and sales.
• Your Web site should perform optimally on Google. It should be visable on a Google search of your categories, creating a solid sustainable relationship with your clients. The Web site design and Search Engine Optimization are intergral to the Google performance.
• There should be a constant and consistent communication through social media to drive people to your Web site.
• Ease of navigation should be a ‘given’ with the Web site design. Our customized site architecture does just that.
• Imagery should be relevant, of a high professional standard and enticing to the viewer.
• The words should talk directly to your clients and future prospects.
• Links and backlinks should help propel your business
• Emails should always function properly.
With Breezehill Digital Media, your ongoing on-line partners, all the above is an email away.
Responsive Website design makes your Web site work everywhere.
This approach to web design makes web pages render well on a variety of devices and window or screen sizes.
Our Process and Workflow on your Web site design.
All our Web sites are custom template sites that showcase your products or services. Besides the normal information driven sites, we also create many other opportunities including online shops, directories and private pages.
On-line marketing: What works best for various business sectors and what doesn’t. Purpose built site architecture, custom themes and design. Professional photography and copy writing. We make the building process as simple and time effective as possible.
Everyday we evaluate new communications techniques, technologies and ideas.
Pre-Planned Organagrams and comprehensive understanding of your business.
From function through branding to attractive, memorable designs on all our projects.
Ongoing site development incorporating the latest techniques and practices.